Who I am watching ....

 It is true ... I watch a lot of YouTube. So, lemme recommend a few 


For Working Out on a Stationary Bike there are three (3) long winded YouTube Videos to watch....or Listen To per se

First, is ARK Invest partly because the transparency and also the length of videos tend to maximize my time on the stationary bike. 

Next, The Financial Diet  because again long video and sometimes very entertaining. 

Next, If I don't want to get on the stationary bike, I use Fitness Blender most of the workouts are about 20 to 30 minutes and I feel accomplished. 

Next if I want to be Entertained or Learn Something I have a good selection but, these three (3) are always important to check in with 


First off, Ze Frank with True Facts will help me learn all the time and laugh out right. I am happy to turn them on and just absorb lots of knowledge. 

Next, Institute of Human Anatomy is my favorite to figure out what's going on in my body. 

Next, Google Talks usually has a great speakers and interesting topics and also really good for a long workout too. 

Now, there is a lot of personalities and people to follow but since the number 3 (three) is so popular I will keep it to just these 3


The first is For Harriet Kimberly Nicole Foster has taught me a lot and I still have more to learn. She is very interesting and a community leader I am happy to listen to.


Next, The Holistic Psychologist is helpful in many ways but also helps working some of the knots in ones head. 

June Like The Month is in New York I first watched her on Delish and she does Long videos and has a cat and has helped me learn a lot. 

Okay that is NINE (9) Channels to check out ...go watch them too 



Comments

Popular Posts