Depression is a First World problem

 Okay, its been a minute. Maybe a whole 43 minutes. I have been working on the Youtube channel (link below). I also got really, really violently ill and had to concentrate to actually function. My stomach felt paralyzed and I think it was a combination of the constrictive corset wear and bad food. 

Equally, I got super triggered on the whole world war thing. I don't know how best to state it except the fact that there is literally humans becoming extinct in the Sudan and Middle East and here in the United States. I am flabbergasted by that people are upset over a bill and not what is actually is going on right outside our doors. 

So, I traveled to Dallas, Texas. I went to watch baseball game and spend time with my sibling and drive everywhere. Instead, I got triggered more and my stomach would not stop seizing. I felt super nauseous and like that feeling your head is rolling around. I could not get over it. I literally fell two times, one time really really bad. 

Next, I am in like budget mode complete watching the dollars and trying to justify things that really don't compute. Anyway, I know it just takes time and part of that is where the plan comes in. The plan takes time and that is the other thing...

"I thought youwant to stay" versus "I asked her if she would stay" this is in reference to monitoring my siblings space. Talk about Triggered this is how our madre would speak totally double tongue one very revealing fact that a serious health condition has come up. I am going to have to deal with this too. Screw that I am trying to keep my life together I am going to have to take care of my siblings. 

So, yeah. this is not the plan that I had but when is any plan every executed properly. 


That was Texas. I'll be back with more shortly.. 

Comments

Popular Posts