5 Questions : Glasgow Skinner My Life on (and off) the Guestlist

 In my previous blog, one of my favorite posts were my 5 Questions! If you ever notice most interviews are 3 to 5 questions. 

When I decided to return to blogging the next ten years I knew I wanted to do 5 questions again. 

One person who hasn't stopped blogging and has been an inspiration for me is Glasgow Skinner whom lives in New York! We met via blogging networking and I haven't had a better fun time connecting with her. 

Glasgow runs and lives on My Life On (and Off) The Guestlist with insights, tips and honestly great stuff. 

So, I had to have her as my first 5 Questions ! 

1. What is the one thing you miss from pre pandemic? MY OLD BODY LOL...BUT SERIOUSLY
2. What is the one product you use regardless of at home or at the office to do your work? DOES MY PHONE COUNT? OR DO YOU NEED AN ACTUAL PRODUCT?
3. Are you going to do a podcast? NO TIME, SADLY BUT I'VE WANTED TO IN THE PAST WHEN I WAS LESS BUSY
4. You moved during the pandemic where do you want to move to next? HOPEFULLY MY DREAM HOME WITH A SHORTER COMMUTE TO THE CITY
5. Okay, last question we've "known" each other for 10 years now and I am heading to NYC this Fall for a visit, what should I do first when I arrive? EAT AN AUTHENTIC NYC SLICE OF PIZZA

Now, I just need to find that pizza place to meet up with Glasgow when I do visit. 



******Throw Back Edition***This is what my 5 Questions looked like in 2015

1. When did you know that unique fashion, beauty and good food was the path to take as a professional job?

A. I still don't think of what I do as a professional job, it's part of my creative outlet, more of a way to flex my creative muscle so it's fun for me.


2. What beauty tip is an absolute must that you practice daily ?

A. No matter what moisturize and lots of beauty sleep. I try but mostly fail at drinking lots of water lol


3. When do you think we'll get those fashions from Star Wars/Star Trek in everyday life?

A. I think we already have a few. Don't you think Scuba dresses already look like the women's Star Trek uniforms? Of course if you also look at some sport uniforms, we've been enjoying looking at futuristic fashion for the past several years.


4. Your favorite Bourbon drink ?

A. I love, love, love a Bourbon Hot Toddy, and there's nothing like a delicious Hot cocoa w/ Bourbon on a cold winter day (of course it also makes a great Popsicle during the summer).


5. Favorite local event NYC Fashion week or Tribeca Film Festival ?

A. Hands down, my favorite event is NYFW. However, NYC offers so many fun things to enjoy, there's always competition for favorite events.



Thank You Glasgow! 

Comments

Popular Posts