Folding Towels ...Mind Blown

 I have an condition. I like to do laundry. Having clean clothes and bedding, towels and socks (so many socks) makes me giddy. So, when I was watching HoneyJubu on youtube my mind was blown at how she cleaned her bathroom and folded her towels

Especially folding her towels. I have struggled with towels. In fact it took me years (over 40 years) to finally buy a set of towels

Then, I watched that video and well ...mind blown and so I tried to fold my towels like that instead of my haphazard way of rolling them up because of space issues. 

I will say having a nice set of towels in shape of roll is good for space but if you have the closet space to tuck in your towels I totally recommend it. 

Next, I am going to try SWANS!!!

Unsplash


Comments

Popular Posts