Change ..It can be hard if you make it.

 The Pandemic brain is real but, what the underlying thing is Change.

Unsplash
The reality that the Pandemic made us all face at the same time was changing our lives by literally pivoting from where we were to where we are now. 

The difficulty was managed by some but, let's be honest we were all #FakingItTillWeMakeIt From the insane news reports that could not have been real or more real. To the inspiration of the time that passed. 


Yet, we had to change. After getting my job in San Francisco, I was very gratiful for the opportunity and the paycheck. The fact is I could have gone back to work for a previous employer but the reality was I had moved on. I also didn't want to drain them of funds. I want them to succeed. So, in my pivot I made some changes too. 

roger bradshaw

I realized I wanted something else. While the #GreatResignation happened we also found ourselves pivoting again and this had a much greater effect on our communities and how we live. Where the office is and where the office isn't. 

The fact I can get a #virtual job tomorrow does not mean I want one but, for Millions a #Virtual job is a #LifeSaver! 
Small families working to get children through school. Single children taking care of #Elderly parents but, one thing about the #virtual workspace ....how much money Businesses SAVED and GREW!

Business save $11,000 on EACH EMPLOYEE which means that can go back into the business or their pocket so to speak. On the flip side employees are better #Productive and Yield higher results especially with job satisfaction. 


As the benefits adds up, there is always the hiccup 
"Are They (Employees) Really Working?" 
"I don't feel I am getting the same 'work productivity ROI' without an office" 
"I need the texture of team work to be present to function better" 

Or Change is hard. There is a myriad of apps to reassure business owners to prove employees are working but the biggest is communication. 

Take a minute and give everyone a bit of Grace. A minute to comprehend what is being asked and what is at hand. 

Keeping the lines of communication open is important and having those processes in place will take time but the first step is to understand...

Change is going to happen with or without you. Better make a change before you become a casualty of it. 

Comments

Popular Posts