Emotional Storage Progress Success

Last year my storage unit increased price to $154 a month. This is after I have had the same storage unit since 2009. My pain point got met. 

I admit I had a lot of work to do. The hard part was deciding what to keep and what to get rid of and what really is valuable. 

There is a minimum of five (5) boxes of just holiday decorations. I have to get rid of a bunch of it. 

Next, dishes lots of dishes ...so many plates, cups and bowls. 

I am happy I can see the back wall.


The thing is what I have paid thousands of times over for. Tax documents, business cards, a lot of pens, pencils, crayons, things I thought I needed because I wanted them. I found a pair of shoes I have not worn once. Seriously, two dresses I sent to my siblings because I have not worn them and will not wear them. 

The fact that I can make a plan like I did
Where I said I was going to move items out and I was able to show some progress


So, my new storage space at less money and space than previous is kinda nice to say hey I am getting better


The new space is three feet smaller and what i have in there is stuff I want to keep to a point ...when I get a place. I know I will find it but I can only imagine the amount of crap I still need to go through and its a process. 

Plus I gotta have a dinner party for all those damn plates have to be used. 

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transitioning to a new storage space with less cost and size is a triumph. It's heartening to see your positive outlook, acknowledging the progress made and expressing a sense of improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,It's impressive how you tackled the challenge of decluttering and downsizing your storage unit after the price increase. Kudos on facing the pain point head-on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adept handling of the task of decluttering and downsizing your storage unit in the face of the recent price increase is truly commendable. I applaud your proactive approach in addressing this pain point head-on, demonstrating resilience and determination in achieving your goal. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, what a great and resourceful blog post. I appreciate you for your proactive approach in addressing the pain point head-on, demonstrating resilience and determination in achieving your goal. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your proactive approach to decluttering and downsizing your storage unit in response to the recent price increase is admirable. You've tackled this challenge head-on, displaying resilience and determination to achieve your goal. Your ability to address this pain point with such adeptness is truly commendable. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decisive response to the challenge of decluttering and downsizing your storage unit in light of the recent price increase is truly commendable. I admire your resilience and determination in addressing this obstacle directly, showcasing your commitment to reaching your objective. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Facing the challenge of decluttering can be daunting, but it's admirable to witness someone taking proactive steps to address it. Their decision to donate unused items demonstrates a commendable effort to streamline their living space and prioritize what's truly important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts