Sorry....had to deal with stuff to deal with

 I didn't say I would post every time I needed to post but taking time to post was a thing. I needed to find people to do 5 Questions with and I had to deal with real life. 

Real Life...okay...please explain to me the #EmotionalHijackers in society. 

The people who tell you things that just happen in real life but, then they work out their problem while telling you about said problem. 

Also, The whole narrow court case that SCOTUS overturned Roe V. Wade. This is a reality that 1) the supreme court was manipulated to be more conservative two judges died and one "retired" 2) A Republican Congress would not seat a judge opening prior to November 2016 Election 3) The court cases brought before the court were pre meditated to over turn RvW. 

The problem is that now an even more narrow band pre meditated court case to overturn the RvW and eventually it will negate each other out. 

Next, I am going to try to get my arse back on the blog here because there is real stuff going on. 

Oh, I am looking for a place to spend the next two years...but I can't find any place that meets a criteria that is just getting longer and longer. 


Okay...I am going to get some posts prepped and get them done ...

See you soon 


Comments

Popular Posts