Smile More ! Dr. MaryJane Fuster

MaryJane Fuster

 Have you ever thought " I know I should go see the Dentist, but not today " because I was thinking that two years ago. Yes, there may be difficult fears to conquer and it would be a year later before I would actually go see a dentist. I am so happy I waited as I found Dr. MaryJane Fuster. Aside from my wisdom teeth surgery and a full on abscessed tooth my dental experience has been sporadic due to insurance needs.

Let's start with all the benefits of going to see Dr. Fuster; first she maintains absolute cleanliness above Covid requirements. Next, the Dr. Fuster has plenty distractions including TV and music, that can put you at ease whilst Dr. Fuster performs dental procedures you need. Also, a big plus for me, Dr. Fuster is near the Milpitas BART Station super convenient location to transit and local roads.
No alt text provided for this image


Okay, I will get to the good stuff. Do I feel pain? No, Dr. Fuster employs probably the most considerate process when dealing with patients. From ensuring that you are numb even just for "pinch" to full on grind away at my delicate roots because of a cavity found its way inbetween my teeth. What about a broken tooth? Well, to be honest that is what I had two (2) years ago when I said "I know I should go to the Dentist" Dr. MaryJane Fuster didn't make me feel guilty or ashamed instead she patiently listened, did a thorough examination and gave me options. The best part, she made me laugh and relaxed. I feel safe with her taking over my dental care so much so that ...I have successfully completed two full regularly scheduled teeth cleanings which makes an #Adult Win!

In closing, go see my Dentist because Dr. MaryJane Fuster has provided me with pricing and payment options and a great smile every step of the way over the past year. She has Saturday appointments and she helps her patients tackle bigger issues like self confidence and how to conquer concerns about gums and mouth. Dr. MaryJane Fuster is a great dentist that helps me smile more.

Comments

Popular Posts