Try This ! ...Dating App

Okay, it was the summer of lovin or livin or something was suppose to happen this summer with my life ....at least my horoscope said so. 

Equally, I was told by a good health professional ...the man of your dreams is not going to fall out of the sky and says he loves you ...you have to put yourself out there. 

I would rather do laundry but, alas between my horoscope and concerned citizens I got on a dating app. 


And well ...I found a few dates ...especially if I was paying for the upgrade subscription which seemed a little "fishy" to me. So, I figured I would actually "downgrade" myself and try the "free" version. 



I would have better luck taking up net fishing in Alaska than actually finding a man to date and fall in love with. I admit I am hard but Zurich ? That's not even on the North American Continent ....I need wine and dinner and in person meeting 

I admit there is a lot going on in the world and trying to date now is akin to taking a test for an exam in Swedish with Antonio Banderas asking questions while using broken crayons to fill in the little holes. 

So, Does the dating app work? Yes. It does if you purchase the premium account you will go on dates. Are the candidates of quality ? Not really. I have met two married guys ( though one claimed to be divorced ). I think you may have to wade through a lot. 

Did you find the love of your life? Not Really. I realized one thing I am actually busy and volunteering is important to me and I am not seeking a "hook up". I have events I go to and I like wine ...A FREAKING LOT so, I was a little more honest about my stats and i put myself out there one last time .. till next spring ...because the holidays started and I just don't see myself dating. 

Comments

Popular Posts