Go Here....Eataly?

 I want to travel except now I am more of a private plane kind of gal. So, I don't travel. Well, I guess that is a good thing because a three story store just opened up and Italy is now at Valley Fair. 


 


And its not bad. Its not particularly good. 

I kept going over in my head what I couldn't get over...the cafeteria style line to get pizza? The third floor grocery store ? 
The pre-made bellini's 

I admit I am not going to be grocery shopping for specialty items from Italy unless Italy is going somewhere ....where would that be? 'Is climate change going to wash away Italy? 

I would much rather go to Italy and maybe Italians don't want us trampling all over their country and would rather appreciate us going to a three story shopping mecca instead...I just won't. 

You can though...



Comments

Popular Posts