My Pillow ! Sleeping Around

 Okay, stop thinking what you are thinking. 

I am still single and my Bumble experience has taught me how expensive it is to date. At $19 I have really high expectations. 

Speaking of $19, I got a new pillow its has of copper threading and I got it at Ross. 

Its a perfect for side sleepers and completely hypoallergenic. This special $19 pillow is suppose to help me be more healthy, reduce inflammation, help me solve for Pi, make it easier to do taxes.

Yet, I still squeeze my old faithful, ratty pillow from a dozen years ago. 

The copper one holds its shape but, I always wake up with me strangling my old pillow. 

I even got fancy pillow cases that are supposed to help me look years younger, reduce winkles and at $10 each I was happy to get 4 because of the sale at Macys. 

Then, I got a whole new set of bedding, with premium sheets and nice colors and coordination. 

I currently have the oldest comforter and sheet set on my bed. 

If all this new stuff is suppose to make our lives so much better....why do we gravitate to what we know and use more of. 

Also, how do you recycle an used pillow? 

Comments

Popular Posts