I was going to do a BlogMas but got sick instead

 So, My calendar reads Friday, December 9th. Yeah, that is about right. I had planned to do a BlogMas complete with themes and stuff. Instead, I am nauseous and got some weird ear thing going on. 

I still test negative for Covid19 ( darn I wanna self isolate ). I am not feeling great and now my appetite is like starting to wane. I might have a more serious ear infection or I have the creeping crud. 

My mom would get the creeping crud and I think that is what this is. 

I am super stressed out about stuff I shouldn't be and rethinking everything and nothing at the same time. 

I am trying to have patience and gratitude ( something along the lines of my blogMas) but, instead I am like a teenager anxious to grow up because being an adult was going to be EPIC. 

So, this is what this blog is for. 

Me documenting my days and getting by on a little more than a wing and a prayer. 

Not too shabby....I mean have you had those Krispy Kreme frozen donut bites in hot chocolate ....its like Mom and marshmellows except if you are really good you can add a little Peppermint schnapps and go to sleep. 


Comments

Popular Posts