I recommend ....

 If you need a resource or some information or help there is places you go and people you speak to and articles you read so here is my recommendations ....

These are helpful. 


First, check out the Library I know it can be a pain but the library is a resource for everyone. Magazines to read and books and events. 

Go to your Library. 


Next, Youtube is amazing resource and sadly underused and like the library a treasure trove of things and information and people to check out. 

ARK Invest


There is a lot on YouTube and I could spend my whole post on it but that is not all that I recommend. 

Next, EVENTBRITE   where you can find an social, educational, and fun events. I could say lots about how I can find something to do if I need to via Eventbrite. 

Next, I know this not a thing to do but it is something you should do. 

Drink Cold Water and Walk for twenty (20) minutes. I know this is a crazy thing to mention because it is so simple to do. These things have to help you handle stress and work in general. 

Yes, eggs are crazy expensive because last year 13 Million Chickens were culled and there is still more than that so, one way to save on money on food is TOO GOOD TO GO  download the app. For like $5.99 you can get a whole bag of groceries and trust me that is a deal. 

Next, if you have to be social and save some money try ONEBrick this is a great opportunity to give back to the community and work on your social skills. Plus, its four hours of doing good. 

Finally, watch some Letterkenny on Hulu. 

oh and take some random pictures










Comments

Popular Posts