3 Years Later: Pandemic Over ...wait what?

I am trying to wrap my head around a few things. Nothing too hard but the Black Plague lasted like 5 to 7 years so, to call the Covid Pandemic over after three seems a little reckless to me. So, Spanish Flu lasted about two years supposedly. 

Me thinks, we're just messing around until the apocalypse really starts. 

and here are some thoughts. 

A waitress yesterday asked me what dressing I wanted and I replied "Ranch, on the side, please" She literally brought over a SIDE OF RANCH Dressing. 

Next, when someone else at the table said "I didn't realize it had meat" the waitress asked "Just because today is Friday or are you a vegan" still didn't apologize for the dish because then she went on to say "oh we have fake meat" 

So, as we parted my thoughts were like "Chickens were culled and prices go up, but now there is not enough birds because they died too" 

The waitress did not wish us Happy St. Patrick's Day. Bummer.  

Comments

Popular Posts