Goodbye Dlisted...

 It is truly end of an era for the 2020's started off with a pandemic and as we creep toward the halfway point we find so many things that reassured us or gave us information have just said "Goodbye" 


I would go to dlisted almost daily and not for the comments sections' wisdom alone but, a small reminder my life is not that bad ...or THAT bad. 

This post dlisted era feels like Peter Thiel really did win after that shakedown over at Gawker (goes and sees Gawker last post was January 31st 2023 -sigh I hate being right). 

DListed was scrappy and well worth your eyeballs and literally I think there was a period that Michael K had eye surgery and needed new eyeballs. 

As the internet spins the day after the announcement the one thing I wanted to know what Michael K thought about that inane thing about cocaine being found in the white house or how far the suxxestwins have fallen. 

Instead of snarc I only found heresay reporting from those mysterious "sources quoted" so no revival of a "cutlet princess" ( if you don't get the reference stop reading my blog now) to find. 

This is not a good sign, if snarc can not exist then my life really must be a toxic wasteland or the entertainment news producers really have decided its better having only a few point of views left than all the point of views about this bullsheit. 

This era feels like ChatGPT generated posts would state that Peter Thiel is General Tarkin firing the Death Star on Gawker as Planet Alderaan as we were Princess Leia pleading "they are a peaceful planet" being held back by Darth Vader played by the Supreme Court Justices (again see the recent rulings and convince me otherwise). 

Dlisted was just the next planet scattershot. I ask you if there is no peanut gallery what will become of our peaceful planet because some of the sheit is just absurd! 

I miss dlisted very much but, I would do it injustice to revive it or link to it because if you know you know and well there is a strike going on so, hopefully someone is being snark out there all on their own. 






Comments

Popular Posts