This Blog is Not Sponsored

 The point of blogging or vlogging is a form of therapy to work out a situation or relate something. 

What has happened is when I go to read a vlog, or a blog  or even listen to a podcast its sponsored like some insanity occurs and while you are relating a situation you must show off your NordVPN or AG1 vitamin drink. 

Its like nails on a chalkboard to me now. Not because people do it or the commerce of a life told is literal commodity now but, its not original or innovative or interesting. 

My life isn't exciting but, its so annoying to deal with my life sometimes so I look for entertainment in a variety of areas without much success. 

I actually turned on the TV in my room recently, there was a full five minutes of commercials with a mere 3 minutes of football game. That is insanity seriously. No wonder people have ADHD because if you are getting barrage of 30 seconds ads it can affect your daily life...

So I am not sponsored. 

I am so much better than everyone else just because of that :) 

Comments

Popular Posts