I Don't Know.

 There are few combination of words that will invoke a sense of dread or just plain pain. 

I Don't Know is such a combination. 

I can not begin to understand the Israeli-Palestine conflict has been going on for decades. I have watched and read and listened to numerous points of view. From biblical to modern day the conflict is an us v them type and not in a you and I but, them and those. 

The friction is everywhere now, on public transit the fear and ignorance is morphing into a daily conversation that can be overheard or worse misinterpreted bystanders trying to interrupt an attempt of assault verbal or physical. 

I believed in a global system that worked to prevent or stay the arms that are coming to the shore of Gaza trapping hundred of thousands of people has not only disappeared there is no ghostly infrastructure to resurrect in its place. 

The toothless UN and NATO is the pure example of the inadequate response to a growing humanity crisis that is currently happening. 

Hope is not going to help.

Action in any direction is a tripwire for consequences that make a bad situation world ending. 

This is humanity at its worst ineffective and feckless. 

As the world traipse down the path of destruction its akin to looking at the flowers on the roadside while marching off the edge of the cliff. 

Action is needed and I am not sure monetary funds will promote it or advance the destruction. 

I do not know what will work, 3 Billion dollars can't stay the trigger finger of Israel just as the suffocation of the Palestine people prevents them from breathing in a parcel of land they are literally trapped in that is in ruins. 

I blame myself as well as other nations that are standing on the sidelines claiming ignorance. 


Comments

Popular Posts