Weighty Issue: Ask for Help

 Well, its that time of year when I am especially motivated to lose weight. Its a great cycle that I recognize and try to actually compete in. Yet, this year I did something different. 

I Asked For Help.


Unlike in 2022 when I went to the Doctor a dozen times to find out what was going on only to find out my A1c made me ineligible for weight loss drugs for diabetics. 

I actually went about the process of asking people to help me lose weight. I admitted my time frame (6 months) the amount (60lbs) and got back the following: 

Join a gym, Get a Nutritionist, Go to therapy for food relationship and my personal favorite ...I'll get you some diabetic medication that you can take to lose weight like Elon Musk. 

For the record I pity Elon Musk. 


As to the other items, I wanted to NOT spend money. I needed someone to workout with maybe a weekly walk for 30 minutes. Maybe a grocery store haul of fresh fruit and veggies not...you need therapy and a $100 a month gym membership. 

I know eating a bag of chips is bad for me, but I don't do it every day. I know drinking water is great but, have you ever given yourself a UTI flare up bc you drank a gallon of water? Sure Ozemempic will help you lose weight by making you go poo but, it will also cause 


pancreatis and since my mom died from her pancreas I think I want to keep mine work without the introduction of a side effect from a diet drug. 

I have a stationary bike and I will increase my time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes. I have hand weights and I will spend 15 minutes doing weights. In addition I will walk 3.5 miles a day and one day a week try for 5 miles 

wanna help? 

Comments

Popular Posts