The Holidays are here ...the holidays are here..oh when will it END!

 Happy Veterans' Day! 

Did you know the holidays started. Specifically, the YEAR END Holidays have started. Whether its #Vlogmas or just the HOLIDAYS have started. 


Its a little bit insanity in the general populace from Holiday Travel to Holiday Celebrations to Holiday Shopping to Holiday Menus I am so over the HOLIDAYS 

I would like someone to start off and name each of them properly by date and year said holiday was adopted. 


Then lets' talk about the Menu situation I swear Vegans have it WAY easier then us carnivores. Also, if I am just having a meal for one do I have to get three (3) pies? 

Fyi, there was a Halloween party that had three pies ...I am a little traumatized from all the PIE and its not even 3.14. 


So, maybe I will share some of my favorites. Maybe I will Vlog ( let's not count on this ...its rather unfun sometimes ) but most of all 

Its the Holidays! 

Comments

Popular Posts