Please ask questions!

 I can not believe the lack of actual questions being asked by today's media. Yes, there is blatant preconceived points of view but, asking questions is one thing I am seeing "missing" in the whole journalist realm. 

I am super frustrated by the medical community because two years ago I did ask questions, but today I am helping someone try to understand "why is the doctor changing medicines? Again" 

I estimated an answer. The doctor was stating that the medical board at this insurance based health care facility had made decisions on what prescriptions. President Biden signed in to law a new deal that mutes ten medications to be price controlled. That cuts into their bottom line

This makes my stomach turn because medicine should not be "for profit" and yet in a capitalism society it is. The reality is that your health has a price point and trust me I know this all too well. In my review of things I found in my storage I know how much my life was worth and what my injuries really cost and my own GDP so to speak.

It was predetermined when I was born or what age I was when I had gotten into the system. There is a sickening chart I found from an actual insurance carrier that showed the value if I lost a limb and what the value of a brain injury was or "soft tissue" injury. 

The thing is this chart is for everyone, what is the value of a teacher or firefighter at say 34 years old. I have that chart from 2005. I doubt the near 20 years since the prize money has increased. 

Yes, I call it prize money or its the award you receive upon judicial judgement. or settlement. 

This wheel goes around and around regardless and that is why you will hear that " my prescriptions is changing again " because you literally are just a #. 

Comments

Popular Posts