Getting Ready to say Goodbye

 As someone who loves to be a Guardian to animals I know the end is nigh. As this summer goes it is will be one of a few goodbyes. Some are going to be hard and some as a PetSitter are going to be unexpected-those are the WORST. 

While I can prepare and understand and hear the soothing words from a veterinarian that they are not in pain or confused anymore. 

It still is this gaping hole in the place the paw prints now reside. 

One place I go is a resource https://www.lapoflove.com/pet-loss-support-resources

another one is via the CVMA 


Sometimes it is easier to know that they are not hurting and no longer confused but the rest of the time you miss them terribly from their personality to going to the store and thinking you have to pick up food for the cat or dog. 

I just understand it will happen and its time to get ready to say goodbye but I am so still going to cry my eyes out. 

Comments

Popular Posts