Upcoming in this space ...

 Well, Hello There! 

While I am pretty sure you were brought here by some magical thinking this is just a To-Do list for me now to share with you. 

In the next 98 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day I will post about the following topics and ideas. 

First off, let's give thanks to the team I hired from Fivrr.com to help drive traffic to my blogs and vlogs. 

Second, please express sincere gratitude to Unsplash for some amazing photos that I will use. 

Finally, to blogger for sticking around this long ;) 

Okay, here is the list 

  • Coffee Revisited : Individual Purveyors 
  • Close That Circle
    • Food Waste
    • Boxes
    • 2nd use items
    • Learn to Sew
    • Battle of the Bulge
  • Who to watch Next or anytime
  • Budget This 
  • Rent and Tax 
  • Vote The Whole Ticket
I am sure I will repost some of my vlogs here too but, the schedule is set and there is a lot to do. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular Posts