Coffee Revisited : Linea Coffee : San Francisco Coffee

Coffee is great even in a small storefront or a big storefront but its coffee. In San Francisco there is  Linea Coffee   A small spot on my way to work on 18th near Mission. I first went in there because they had Midnight Bagel but then I got their coffee and it was good. 


Now, I don't buy beans often but, for a quick birthday gift or something to give someone that just moved to the City...A bag of coffee beans is easy and I can usually find these really quickly. The coffee is tasty too a nice crema with hickory with just enough chocolate to make my six year old self to calm down. 

I admit prices can be high but then again its only when I am trying to figure out the beans that are grown that make it to my cup value. As you can see most of the coffee beans are curated from famers directly this means that they are not competing with the mass production farms but the unique boutique farms that dot the hillsides in Brazil.



 Just remember coffee is a commodity that is something VC's pay attention too ( see "selling out " ) because everyone is drinking coffee. No, really EVERYONE is drinking coffee and while you might be thinking isn't it Boba or Matcha ...guess what they are selling that at coffee shops too. 

Comments

Popular Posts