The First Step is done already : 10miles + 100 x2

 This is not a #battleofthebulge but kinda a test to see if I can do it in 30 days. 

Swim 10 Miles, Walk 100 Miles and Bike 100 Miles. 

The thing is I have already done the first step. 


In December 2023 I did 125 miles walking and on average each month I do something between 190K and 200K steps or 90- 100 miles. 

I have always walked but since starting to take public transit I walk as a mode of transportation. 

My stride is about 2.7 miles per minute I can push it when I need to but, for the most part I can do a mile in 18 minutes ( yes, I have timed myself ) but I usually take my time so 20 minutes is the pace I take. 



Now, I have had set backs from twisting my ankle to horrible IBS and food poisoning. I have rebounded somewhat with May I walked a lot. 

Yes, this is all for a good cause from American Cancer Society to Heart Health. 

Now, I know it is hard but this may be an easy one to do since I have already done the first step so to speak ;) 


Comments

Popular Posts