6 Week Intervals #BattleoftheBulge

Well a pattern has emerged ...I am able to do tasks / gym / workout / eating plans at 6 week intervals then poof maybe 4 to 6 weeks later I can gear up again. Some call it the Perimenopause stage. I am calling it bs. 

I have been on a pretty good streak, cleani


ng out my storage unit, cleaning my room, biking on my stationary bike instead of using it to hold a coat, spending less on bad products and getting a gym membership. 

But something happens, a heat stroke or a twisted ankle, a fall, and there I am starting all over again. I know my body is out of wack and not properly balanced ( I lose weight in my feet first ) but I am trying.


As I stare down August I am going to do another 10+100*2 this time I believe I will get the 100 bike miles in and maybe a full 5 miles swimming done. 100 miles walking is pretty easy if I don't have too many eggs. 

That is the other thing protein, I have to work on the protein portion of my diet better. I got some eggs and let's just say I was way too excited to get eggs. I know I can do a bean salad but it is going to require something like a container I have to get from my storage unit.


Then there are the bills, I have to pay these bills down period. Its just a long month then its 120 days to 2025.  


Comments

Popular Posts