#Battleofthebulge : Substitutions or swaps or methods

 I admit I have a sweet tooth and while I have curbed certain things I have tried to substitute and manage other impulsive eating problems. 


For instance, I am out of chocolate even white chocolate so, I have a chocolate protein shake instead. Its not bad but its not chocolate though it satisfies me. 

When I am craving a hamburger I don't get off the bus infront of McDonalds, I take the stop before it and walk about ten minutes longer to get home. 


I like Mac and Cheese but Daiya mac and cheese works to meet that craving. 

I can't keep fruit to save my life so I buy frozen fruit and from there I add it to...Yogurt instead of ice cream. This swap of yogurt versus ice cream is not my favorite but it does work. 

I have been looking at jello lately instead and my other dessert swap...graham crackers. 

I have added frozen vegetables to pasta to add to a chicken or tuna that makes at least two meals. 

Journaling is kinda of working. Its a toss up between my phone and putting pen to paper. Yet, when trying to do a challenge or make a grocery list pen to paper works for about 10 days. 

I got a bottle of Club Soda to add to frozen fruit juices which do work out somewhat but, I am still a Coca Cola 100% though I am down to one or two. 



Comments

Popular Posts