Close the Loop : Buy and Read Books : Goodwill

 In another battle of the bulge activity is the 75 Day Challenge there is one activity you would think that would not be hard or environmentally unfriendly reading a book. A non fiction book. Yet, it is incredibly hard and very unfriendly to the environment unless you Close The Loop...


If I told you that when I was cleaning out my storage unit I found not one but three boxes with just books in them. That would be okay, but that didn't match the books I had in my room. 

I had to donate them and I did to Goodwill and the library. 

Now, during this challenge that I swear I keep restarting I am looking to get some more books because you can read a 60 day devotional which I will do. But the challenge is pretty specific. 

So, I am suggesting before you order a book from Abes Books or Amazon. You head over to Goodwill or your local library and check out a book. ( Pro Tip: The Library can become your Third -3rd- place if you need one its FREE ) Also, the Library has BOOK SALES Lots of them just check out the Calendar 



But you are not interested in doing that well thank goodness for Goodwill and Independent Bookstores that always have a bargain cart. I know when I was trying to build my library I would stock up on 50 cent books. 
There is also the Free Little Library  for me this is where I would leave two books and pick up one and its a great way to discover new books and also what is your neighbors reading. 


Comments

Popular Posts