In Real Life: Someone passed away the day they came here.

 A bit of a reality check someone passed away the day that they were born. They lived a life, family, offspring. Plans were made for the next day, but yes, they were not there that next day to enjoy the plans that were made. 


Like the sound of a clock marking the time that has passed someone left this plane of existence without much resistance. Poetic they departed the day they arrived so many years before marked by friends, families and acquaintances of people they met, did not like or touched just by being there.

Reliable and trustworthy is that how to be remembered. What if someone you don't even know remembers you is that noteworthy. 


Strange the places I have left, some say it was the heart some say it takes two people to do your job, and yet when I leave this plane of existence I am not worried about my space that I took up but, I want to be remembered for being here, the words that I type, the images that I left. 

Still, why do people leave - mortality hence why we must every day try 

There are pictures, movies and stills, but the memories other people have of the person are different and heartbreaking in a way because you wait to hear their voice objecting to a memory or how a story is told. 

Our mortality insists that we live to a degree what that degree is untold and maybe we already exceeded it. 


There is no right answer when you learn someone you know or don't know passes away. Yet, they are gone and you are left wondering what would they say. 

Comments

Popular Posts