Stainless Steel, Plastic or Glass

 In my effort to combat inflammation that is causing some of my weight to stick around I am trying to drink cold water. It lowers your body temp and flushes your system. Well, one day I was drinking up a storm and gave myself a UTI. There is that inflammation again. I don't want to think that I broke my bladder but, what else when you are drinking so much water but you are not losing weight. While flushing your system is good and it proves your kidneys are working there is a slight problem. 

Micro Plastics in the water supply. 

If you thought losing weight was hard before add in a pound of micro plastics. Yes, over the average lifespan humans ingest a POUND of plastics in the form of micro plastics that get into our system. 

You'd think we'd solve this threat to our system but Gun Violence was again declared by the CDC as bad ( this has been declared before but not given the accreditation ). So, micro plastics are in our food chain and there is no special way to get rid of it except with a filter ( Hint we all need a spare kidney ) 

So, I am drinking water but, the convenience of a water bottle now is questionable because plastic water bottles even the re-useable kind can give you an dose of ...plastic too. Thus why people love the Stanley Cup - not the hockey one either, but the Green Thermos that your grandfather had for decades. That is made from Stainless Steel.

I can't untaste the metal from the container. Seriously, I can taste the metal residue in the water. Thus, I choose to use a tempered glass. This the way I can get the water cold. 

Cold water fights inflammation and its been hot as of late.




Comments

Popular Posts