Well, That is Not Fun.

 I went into work today and it was just me and my boss for like 45 minutes. 

I am not saying that my job is hard, but darn it all to heck if just two people can show up. 

Somehow three other people showed up and we made it to the end of the day. 

The reason...everyone else had Covid. 

Now, I worked during Covid at this job, we made it TWO YEARS without any team member getting Covid. 

TWO FREAKING YEARS ! 

How is it just 30 months later half the staff is OUT OF THE OFFICE with Covid. 

Because we are not wearing Masks?

We are not washing our hands? 

We're swapping spit with infected people? 

I don't know but, I do wear a mask, I do wash my hands, and I am not swapping spit with anyone. 

You gotta wonder about the precautions that we took are forgotten and how quickly we need them. 

Seriously out of a staff of 9 people 4 were out with a preventable disease. 

Get your booster 

Comments

Popular Posts