At least $5K to decorate or redecorate or restock

 I am sorry, but I do not like #TheHomeEdit while this would be helpful in some world where money didn't need to be needed I might like the aesthetic of proportion and spatial awareness. Unfortunately, I do not. I find it abhorrent seriously mentally deranged that you have so much space, time, and money to ensure that your flatware is of current design and your spice rack is properly spaced. I just can't. I actually watched youtube channel for the #TheHomeEdit and proceeded to fill my mouth with vomit. 

I really want my 10 minutes back because listening to two women of a #certainage was close to drilling a hole in my head. They had no value, like who could be worse than an Bravo Housewife ...The Home Edit Housewives. 


I am sorry but if you can not see it lemme help you break it down.

Let's just do one sink with drawers in the kitchen say two drawers and an open space below the apron sink on four feet of counterspace. 

The drawer liner : $4 at Target or $15 on Etsy that would be $30

The dividing containers $2 at Target or $21 TheHomeEdit Branded Dividers at The Container Store that is just $84 for your silverware

For time to note there is actually nothing you have yet because you have not purchased the towels, silverware, plates, or spices 

Speaking of which empty jars 4oz 6oz does not matter to


#TheHomeEditHousewife she has got to have both sizes and different style from stainless steel to wooden screw on caps of either opaque or clear glass containers $2 each at Target or a set of 12 for $37. That is just topping us off at $100 plus dollars because you need both the bamboo top and the stainless steel. 

Remember there isn't any food purchased yet, Not an egg insight and you have to organize the towels and cleaning supplies. 

A premier reusable towel set in current design of off white with a trim is a mere $15 for one towel. You need two on display and four as back up that is making us spend $270 remember you don't even have a copper handle in sight and you are still down at least four more items to organize with.

Because you are spending $5,000 to reorganize and restock and decorate the space of the end kitchen space that is less the 16sq feet it shouldn't surprise you that you still need something for the counter to display your dish and hand soap. 

The liquid soap dispensers at $16 each that is not too bad versus the Gold Plated or is it Brass or is it $48 for 16 fl. ounces to be dispensed..We're climbing up to about $350 if we only get two. 


Now, just take a minute there is no silverware, no liquid detergent, there is not even spices for the spice jars and we're near $400. 

Lemme give you the glimpse of the products you need. The Silverware is one part but, what about serving utensils, measuring cups, cooking utensils and a pot and pan. The acacia wood handles and pristine brass ends are a mere $78 for a set of ...... a set of 6 utensils to cook with. 

I am sorry but what do you think the spices are going to cost ( hint a 2 oz jar of saffron is $78 that you will put in a 4oz jar ). 

 Honestly, I can barely keep a salt and pepper shaker full where I am going to find the time to curate organic red pepper flakes that I will probably never use to fill a 6oz jar. 

Oh! I forgot about the LABELS for things ...forget spices the label maker that is handy and cute is a mere $134 with labels that cost $40 a roll of 25! 

Sorry, I just CAN'T! 


Comments

Popular Posts