Coffee Revisted : Mission Donuts

 You know the spot. You have walked by, you drove by it on your way out of town, you only go there when you can. 

Its the local donut, pastry, deli place that you been to. 

Mine today is Mission Donut Bakery at Mission and 18th. 


Its a bakery that sells donuts and pastries and its about $10 for my morning spam, egg, and cheese sandwich. 

I know I could make it myself and I might try it but, the drip coffee ( Vanilla Creme ) is good and I can add milk and sugar for about $4. 

Now, the donut in question is an old fashion chocolate. This was not always the case I use to go for the cake donut or the glaze. 

Oh there is an apple fritter the size of my head here that I adore but, I can't finish. 

Its also $19 for a dozen donuts. A deal somewhat but at the same time unbelieveably worthwhile.

Now, my coworkers can't have donuts its bad for diets and well when you are trying to watch the waistline its hard to figure out what works. 

Back to the coffee, drip coffee its just that the simple taste hint of vanilla and its really good especially on a cold morning that you can't afford a $7 cup of coffee. 


So, going to that hole in the wall, bakery on the strip mall or that laundromat that has an deli attached might have the sweet brown liquor that you crave at a fair price and a warm cup. 


If you want https://buymeacoffee.com/patriciainoz


Comments

Popular Posts