Sorry, I have been busy

 I have regrettably been busy. 



First, I got sick again ( and again ) then a symptom of Covid that NO ONE talks about is Depression. Its the worst thing to forget. With a cold or fever or even flu you feel miserable but some chicken soup and cold medicine you are up and at em'. 

Second, I fell down a rabbit hole at Paramount Plus (Free Subscription courtesy of Mint Mobile) I don't watch TV and when I do its usually because I am depressed. Anyway, I was miffed about Season 1 of Picard forgive me. 


Thirdly, I fell down the West Wing / Alien movie franchise rabbit hole ...trust me its not to be trusted everyone can hear you scream. 

Finally, I found Chuck Lorre End Title Cards for The Big Bang Theory and have been reading those. 

But, don't forget the Depression is a real side effect of Covid. 

I'll get back to it soon enough ...120 days to 2025 



Comments

Popular Posts