Weighty Issue : What Happens and What You Do

 So, the fabulous diet and working out routine...its a work in progress





After losing 15lbs a few things (ahem Emotional Eating) tripped me up (actually having hurt myself ) I gained it all back. 

Now this may seem like "its okay, everyone has set backs" Basically its four more weeks till Labor day and my goal is to lose at least 10lbs but will accept 5lbs. 

One thing is to recognize the setback for me it was small, little white and red cans that clutter my end table. Coca Cola for lack of transparency is basically liquid fat in a can, bottle, or glass. As it is so refreshing and the one guarantee way to eliminate a migraine headache I get on a habit. 

Then, let's not forget my Dinner treat  its suppose to be once a month but when you have it say ....every week you tend to blow all those calories at once. 

Finally, the emotional eating is real and by real I mean buying a bag of fruit for the office then eating all said fruit in one day. Yeah, #teamwork 

So, I am back on the stationary bike for 30 minutes ...working in weights. By the way, doing weights before cardio totally kicked my butt so I am building stamina and waiting for the high schoolers to go back to school so I can get back to weights before cardio. 

Okay, I recognize and I acknowledge and I have a plan ...now just to execute ...

see you in a few weeks ! 

Comments

Popular Posts