Ten Miles + 100 Miles x 2

 For some unknown provocation, I have agreed to spend the month of June trying to swim 10 Miles, Walk 100 Miles and Bike 100 Miles. 


While this does seem advantageous of me, especially because I do not have a pool I think I have worked it all out in my head. 

Somehow, I will start tomorrow on this adventure with a fair amount of trepidation given the lack of a swimming pool per se. 

The biking will be on a stationary bike and I figure 20 to 25 days at 5 miles each turn should do the trick. 

I regularly walk 5 miles a day so that will probably be completed by the 25th of June. 

The swimming might be a little harder, there is part of me that is thinking one gym should do and if I can work out Saturday, Sunday and Monday doing 70 laps that is 1 mile a day equals 3 miles and if I can pick up a day pass here or a guest pass there ..maybe a day at dolphin swim club I might make the whole ten miles by the end of June. 


The progress will be slow but it should be good to get it done and said I did it. 

I will even blog about it with video. 

Comments

Popular Posts