Happy Labor Day ...98 Days later...

 Its crazy stupid to make plans right? Those pesky things that happen and then don't happen. Well, the month I have made plans as one does. But to recap the summer of 98 days it was ...



The Worst! first, I kept getting sick either from something I was doing or eating or all of above. 

Second, my swimming went poof ! I have anew plan but its going to be a minute before I can get it enacted. 

Third, I am out of money in a way. I have to contact the cfpb about how Experian is preventing Affirm from loaning me money - I know crazy right? 


Yet, here is some good. One, I figured out I am going to be okay. Two, I am not going to worry about things out of my control because I haven't before and upon realizing it I felt better. Thirdly, I am not moving until June 2025. My faith is that I will have by that time fixed a few things. 

Now, the next 120 days...Write for five minutes a day. Exercise on the bike, walk up to 80 miles a month. Add 15 grams of protein to you diet and vitamin bomb on the weekends. Try to swim about 5 miles a month. Do one event outside once a month. Go to the Dentist and the Doctor. Save $200 dollars and pay off $2000 of debt. 

All of this is possible and I did find that using cash is WAY easier than using debit cards. I am trying to find a new job that will pay more but no one is really hiring. I will keep trying and yes, I know work for yourself sounds so good but the reality is you do need capital and some know how. 


Also, the whole car situation is bias as I don't want a car and yet everyone is telling me to get a car its insanity on a level. Why insanity ...because the same people that tell me to get a car are the ones who tell me their car problems. Its like you get a broken leg and you are telling people to walk is best for them and yet you can't walk yourself!!!

Anyway, Let's see how the rest of the year goes....

Comments

Popular Posts